7 reasons why digital heat transfer decals are perfect for your mascara bottles!
As heat transfer technology in general is well established for printing mascara bottles, the digital version by DIGITRAN makes it even better. And here is why:
1) Digital heat transfers are available in any quantity. The times of minimum quantities and absurdly expensive samples are over!
2) We print our transfers in CMYK + white as a fifth color, always. This means we do not care if you want to print a black text or a photorealistic design. Same goes for the bottle type. Black, white, clear, ABS, SAN, PP, … you name it, we print it.
3) When you are doing mascara bottles already, either with conventionally printed heat transfers or hot stamping foils, there is a high chance that your equipment can handle our digital heat transfers as well. This means that you might be able to benefit from this without any investment at all.
4) Our transfers stick without pre-treatment, even on PP plastics.
5) You don’t want to wait a month for your transfers? We usually ship within 5 days or less!
6) We print with photorealistic 1200 dpi. This means that even texts as small as 1pt. can be printed!
7) It’s digital! You can mix and match different designs in one print run, personalize your artworks, print different languages – all that without stopping the machine!
Get ahead of your competition by being able to decorate all quantities with high-quality digital printing technology. From start-ups to new products or special editions, with us you are good to go! And on top of that, you are using an eco-friendly printing technology, without UV-curing or VOCs.
Get in touch with us for a sample, quote, or additional information on how this works!
Click this button to get in touch with us for a personal consultation. To make sure that your products can benefit from this unique, clean and digital printing technology as soon as possible.
The solution for custom designs on t-shirts, hoodies, bags, sportswear and workwear: DTF Digital Transfers.
Thanks to the combination of digital printing and heat transfer technology, textile transfers can be printed in small quantities, full-color and in the shortest possible time. Thus, the outstanding opacity and feel known from plastisol and screen printed transfers is now also available in small quantities.
Besides many other factors that can influence the heat transfer process, the three most important ones are heat, time, and pressure. No matter if it is a textile transfer or a transfer for packaging applications, you should know about the effect of these parameters and how a transfer is affected by them.
Textile heat transfers come in three technologies when it comes to peeling. This can be “hot peel”, “cold peel” or “hot split”. But what is the difference between them?
Airless dispensers are up and coming, just like our digital printing solutions for them.
For mandrel carried products such as airless dispensers, shells, or cosmetic tubes, #DIGITRAN offers a range of digital heat transfer printing solutions. Read on to know which these are:
Ceramic bottles are perfect to give your spirits a unique look.
Not only do they look different than all those glass bottles, but they will also protect your drink from sunlight!
Furthermore, you don’t need a primer, curing, or drying. Once the image is applied the bottle you can be fill or pack and ship it right away.